Friday, February 11, 2011

New Blog Design

before i start i have 2 confessions to make. the first one is I hate the way the old blog layout looked. The second is I didn't want to update the blog because i thought it was ugly!!!!!!!! I took a good long look at it today and I hated it.

I looked around at a few friends, coworkers and colleague's blogs looking for some inspiration. So i went to my friend Carlos at Gray Door Studio and asked him for some help. I love the way the studio's blog looks. It is nice and clean Simple and very effective. I wanted the same type of look for my blog. We sat down and worked on the blog for about 3 hours. In that time he redesigned it's look and showed me how to use it effectively.

I love the new look and i will be posting on the blog often.

No comments:

Post a Comment