Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rotten Luck Independent Movie

This past summer, my company ar2media.com merge with two new partners and we became New Ground Media Group (NGMG) and DanGio Films. NGMG & DANGIO FILMS is located in West Paterson NJ. The location is a 3,000 SQF full blown Photography, video, film, and media studio. For the grand opening, we did a independent film call "Rotten Luck" In this film I RickyTaki did the camera and lighting work (I WAS THE DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY). This film really helped me out a lot. I learn more about shooting and understanding the workflow of High Definition (HD), specially recording footage to a P2 Card ( NO LONGER TAPE). The film was recorded in 14 days, and the postproduction (EDITING) was soon in the process 2 days after production was completed. Now 2 months later, I RickyTaki also the Editor of the film, last night OCT. 11, 2010 gave in the first draft of the film with ending credit and some music tracks. I am really exited about this film and i have major hope that it will get pick up by someone out there. OOOO DID I MENTION THAT THE NEXT DAY AFTER LAST DAY OF SHOOTING I WAS UNDER-PRESSURE TO COMPLETE A TEASER. AFTER WE HAD 3 LONG DAYS WITH OUT ANY SLEEP, I DID THAT TEASER. CHECK THE TEASER OUT AT "WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/RICKYTAKIAR2 " VIDEO IS CALL ROTTEN LUCK TEASER...  

No comments:

Post a Comment